Learn from award-winning women entrepreneurs who discuss how to buy, fund, scale, run and exit a business.
Austin, Texas, September 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Flippathe #1 global online marketplace for buying and selling online businesses and digital assets, today announced its first virtual summit, your future.
Her Future aims to bridge the gender gap in online entrepreneurship and empower women to step into their power. This first-ever virtual event will continue October 18th and participation is free. Registration is now open.
The summit will focus on how women can diversify their income portfolio and will feature a number of powerful speakers discussing how to buy, fund, scale, run and exit a business.
“Her Future’s goal is to equip women entrepreneurs around the world with the knowledge and resources they need to take control of their financial freedom,” she said Blake Hutchison, Managing Director of Flippa. “This starts with hearing firsthand from those who have been there and made it successful, which is why we are excited to host seven award-winning businesswomen with decades of business experience and insight.”
With a strong lineup of innovative advisors, founders, investors, entrepreneurs and CEOs, the robust sessions allow attendees to hear from women who are dominating the industry, such as technology leaders Cheryl Contee, Chief Executive Officer of the Impact Seat Foundation, an organization working to create a world where women leaders can thrive, and the award-winning Founder and Chair of Do Big Things, a digital agency focused on helping of causes, candidates and companies create new narratives and new technologies to connect the universal needs of ever-growing groups of digital citizens. She is also the Amazon bestselling author of Mechanical Bull: How You Can Achieve Startup Success.
Alongside Cheryl, who will serve as the keynote speaker, Codie SanchezInstitutional investor and advisor with contrarian mindset, Carrie KwanCo-founder and CEO of Mamas & Co, Laura MorganFounder and Wellness Brand Investor, Scentered.me, KitBrix.com, Yogi-Bare.com, Jennifer Pereirathe founder and managing partner of Celestial Group, Kaitlin KnoppFounder and CEO of Pequity, and Dr. Cheryl RobinsonFounder of Ready2Roar and contributor to ForbesWomen, will be keynote speakers.
More than 11.6 million businesses are owned by women, employing nearly nine million people and generating energy $1.7 trillion in the sale. Although women-owned businesses are a driving force in the country’s economy, purchasing power remains on the table when it comes to women venturing into buying and selling online businesses. With the launch of Her Future, Flippa wants to change that.
The virtual summit of Her Future begins at 11:00 a.m. Central Time and 12.00 US Eastern Time. Guests have the flexibility to listen and ask questions in an inclusive experience on the following voice channels:
- 11:00 – 11:0010 am: Welcome + Introduction by Blake HutchisonManager, Flippa
- 11:10 – 11:35: Riding the mechanical bull: How to achieve startup success from Cheryl Contee
- 11:40-12:00 p.m: Make money and do business the contrary way of Codie Sanchez
- 12:00-12:05 p.m: Codie Sanchez Questions and Answers
- 12:10-12:30 p.m: Power of Pivot by Dr. Cheryl Robinson
- 12:30-12:35 p.m: Questions and Answers by Dr. Cheryl Robinson
- 12:40-1:00 p.m: Takeover of Wall Street by buying up Main Street Jennifer Pereira
- 13:00-13:05: Jennifer Pereira Questions and Answers
- 1:10-1:30 p.m: Conscious compensation through Kaitlin Knopp
- 1:30-1:35 p.m: Kaitlyn Knopp Questions and Answers
- 1:40 p.m. – 2:00 p.m: The tactical art of balancing motherhood and entrepreneurship by Carrie Kwan
- 14:00-14:05: Questions and Answers on Carrie Kwan
- 2:10-2:30 p.m: Maximizing your business growth strategy through Laura Morgan
- 2:30-2:35 p.m Lara Morgan Questions and Answers
Further information on the sessions and registration for the event can be found at: https://flippa.com/events/her-future/
Flippa democratizes exit and enables business ownership as the #1 global platform for buying and selling online businesses and digital assets such as websites, ecommerce stores, apps, social media accounts, newsletters and online businesses. Flippa has more buyers than any other platform, with 600,000 searches per month from investors looking to acquire companies. To learn more, visit Flippa.com
Media contact for Flippa:
SOURCE Flippa, Inc.