Objective of the call
The OACPS Secretariat seeks requests from national and regional public authorities of ACP countries for the provision of policy support services:
- to address specific R&I challenges;
- to unlock the potential of R&I for systemic transformations to knowledge-led economies that will work towards sustainable development and poverty reduction;
- to foster regional collaboration in R&I.
Why request a policy support service?
- To obtain high quality and tailored advice to enhance the quality and efficiency of national R&I systems.
- To get support in the design and implementation of evidence-based R&I policies and strategies.
- To get advice on developing national R&I capabilities to enable the transition to self-sustaining knowledge-led economies.
Who can apply to this call?
- national public authorities in charge of R&I (such as Higher Education, Research and Innovation ministries, national councils and committees);
- regional public authorities in the ACP countries working in R&I are also entitled to submit requests for services to overcome specific R&I challenges at regional or multi-country level.
How to apply?
The Expression of Interest should be submitted electronically to: email@example.com
If you require further assistance in completing the Expression of Interest, please contact the PSF Helpdesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org