Report Scope: For this report, BCC Research analyzed each product market and its applications, regulatory environment, technology, market forecast and market share. The emerging market for PMEPs includes countries and regions such as the United States.
NEW YORK, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report, “Portable Medical Electronic Products: Technologies and Global Markets” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p03523238/?utm_source=GNW
S., Canada, Germany, UK, Spain, Italy, France, India, China and Japan.
– 23 data tables and 50 additional tables
– An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global wearable medical electronic products (PMEPs) markets and technologies within the industry
– Analyzes of the global market trends with market sales data for 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) up to 2027
– Estimation of actual market size and market forecast for wearable medical electronic products in million US dollars and corresponding market share analysis based on type, portability, end-user and geographic region
– Detailed information (facts and figures) on market drivers, market deterrents and other macroeconomic forces affecting future market prospects
– Highlights of the current and future market potential of Wearable Medical Electronic Products along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, market growth trends and regulatory dynamics
– Review of recently issued and issued patents for portable medical electronic products and technologies
– Insight into current PMEP industry structure, vendor landscape, increasing investments in R&D activities, key growth strategies and company revenue share analysis
– Descriptive company profiles of leading global players including Abbott, Baxter International, General Electric, Omron Corp. and Smith & Nephew
Portable medical equipment products (PMEPs) make up a significant portion of the medical device industry. These devices can be broadly categorized into products for diagnostics and testing, therapy and first aid, and other applications.
These wearable devices are used in various healthcare applications and vary in size, degree of portability and type of end user.
Discoveries and inventions made over the past five decades represent the fundamental building blocks of the portable medical electronics industry. Portable emergency devices such as ventilators and defibrillators have revolutionized the healthcare industry.
Historically, the term medical electronics has been used not only to refer to electronic devices and devices (including implants) for patient care, but also to a variety of related electronic health services (e.g., remote patient monitoring, telemedicine, and wireless technologies).
The miniaturization of electronics is taking place in many areas, including healthcare. Many commercially available medical devices and systems contain microprocessors and electronic circuits. Driving forces for the PMEP market include the increasing prevalence of various diseases due to lifestyle and environmental changes, a rapidly growing elderly population, rising healthcare costs, and an increasing demand for devices used for remote patient monitoring and home care can become.
PMEPs have been accepted in the global healthcare industry due to their advantages such as reliability, efficiency, and convenience. They have become indispensable tools for instant patent relief in small and even large healthcare institutions.
Major manufacturers of PMEPs include Philips Healthcare, Panasonic Corp., Abbott Laboratories, HitachiMedical Corp., GNResound, Smith & Nephew, Nipro Diagnostics, GE Healthcare, and Medtronic Inc.
The global market for PMEPs is expected to be around REDACTED through 2021 and will grow at a CAGR of REDACTED during the forecast period. In 2021, North America was the leading consumer of PMEPs with REDACTED, followed by the markets in Europe and Asia Pacific.
The European market was rated CENSORED in 2021 and almost reached CENSORED in 2027. The wearable medical device market in general is growing due to innovations in devices and techniques, resulting in better quality of care.
PMEPs are used in large and small healthcare facilities and in home care. In 2021, Home Care Market was the largest consumer market with REDACTED.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p03523238/?utm_source=GNW
About report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research data you need—instantly and in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001