Not only are the fantasy football playoffs here, but Christmas is just around the corner. So, along with our typical week 14 ratings, sleepers and kick off / sit down tips, we have Christmas carols. In case you missed previous years, I’ve done the Top 10 Christmas Carols, Best Christmas Cookies, Best Christmas TV Episodes, and Best Christmas Movies, all of which you can find here (#CheckTheLink). Well, let’s be a little naughty this year. Not so, as in naughty or nice and sing along to the 16 worst Christmas carols!
*** Oh! And, we may have solved the rating widget issue via Fantasy Nation (via Football Diehards). All three scores work and are edited by me (unlike before) and the widget allows you to scroll on Android (in the browser) without using two fingers! YAY! ***
#Check link age
Disclaimers | Real SOS (Matchup Ranks)
Fantasy Football 101 (weather, rosters, trades and more)
All in football (video pod)
2022 Week 14 Fantasy Football Sleepovers
🚨 ATTENTION 🚨 These are sleepers. They don’t match my rating 100%. It is chasing up and down and often brings more danger.
POSSIBLE START: Jared Goff, DET — Goff is coming off two good games, and they will be at home. Goff is better indoors, with 18 of his 19 kicks coming inside (nine games). The last time he faced the Vikings, Goff was 277-1-1 with 13.9 fantasy points, and it was a road game. Goff is worth the risk in a good matchup at home and all his receivers are healthy…although I feel like I’m hitting the gambling bug again.
POSSIBLE START: D’Onta Foreman, CAR — Brigadier sounds ready to go after buzzing ahead of the Panthers’ bye and has good reason to be excited after posting 118, 118, 130 and 113 rushing yards in his four games with 15+ carries. Seahawks Can’t Stop the Run – Remember Josh Jacobs from Week 12? – and just let Cam Akers put up a 17-60-2 rushing line. Foreman isn’t just a possible starter, he should start in Week 14. Chuba Hubbard is a deep fly game if you need him given this matchup.
HI MARY START: Raheem Mostert, MIA “Anyone know what’s going on with Jeff Wilson and Moster?” Yes, the Dolphins fell behind quickly last week, but that doesn’t fully justify sitting Wilson out. Still, we have two reasons – but more so Mostert – at play this week. The Chargers are also very weak at running back, but their offense has enough to chase the Dolphins and even surprise an early lead. If Week 13 is any indication, that means Mostert has more and a potential Top 20 finish.
POSSIBLE STARTERS: Zay Jones, Jakes — Jones had fantasy ratings of 10.8 and 20.0 in the two weeks prior to the Lions’ loss. He still saw seven targets last week, and a matchup against the Titans will help Jones rebound. The Titans have given up the fourth-most receptions (170), second-most yards (2,308 yards) and most touchdowns (17) this year.
POSSIBLE STARTERS: Courtland Sutton or Jerry Jewdy, DEN — If Sutton can play, he’s in line for a strong game, and if not, Jewdy could have a top-30 finish. The Chiefs are top 10 in allowing receptions and yards, but the bigger draw is that they’ve allowed second-highest touchdowns, which helps receivers have an even average yardage start week.
MARY START: Van Jefferson, LAR — The Raiders are tapping for the Rams, and there’s almost nothing to like about this team, and Van Jefferson is a great play. He has a 19-11-136-2 receiving line over his last four games. Okay, yes, those yards are gross. However, it’s a hope (and a prayer…and a letter to Santa…) that will lead Jefferson to 10 points and a Top 30 final.
And don’t forget to check out Violent Night with that GIF!
- An interesting and inventive effort
- The harbor is wonderful
- Some good feelings
- Very funny
- Waves of Succession
- A real Christmas action movie, unlike Die Hard… Go check it out! 8.5/10
HAIL MARY START: Chigoziem Okonkwo, ON — Make the “bless you” jokes, but Okonkwo has a combined 10-7-103 over the last two games and hey, that’s good enough for TE16 (#BanTEOnlySpots). Despite allowing just four touchdowns to end the year, the Jaguars still allow the 13th-most FPPG against tight ends and their APA is the eighth-best for Week 14.
Fun with ratings!
The worst Christmas carols
As mentioned in the introduction (but in case you missed all of that)… and in case you missed past years… I’ve done the best Christmas carols, best Christmas cookies, Christmas TV episodes, and best Christmas movies, all done by you. you can find it here (#CheckTheLink). Continuing the bad version that started this year – Thanksgiving – are the worst Christmas carols, ranked!
- All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth “Is that Towley from South Park?” The tune is almost as unbearable as the whistling and whistling teeth.
- I want a hippopotamus for Christmas – Top annoying voice, melody and meaningless songs.
- Here We Go A-wassailing — For some reason, a minute and 12 seconds seem like an hour.
- Dominic Donkey “If you like that, we can’t be friends…and I have an Italian in my family, so don’t come with him.”
- Christmas shoes — That’s what I’d like… a depressing Christmas carol from a belated friend.
- Mary you know – Sounds like a church hymn. Furthermore, we never hear from Mary.
- The deer ran over the grandmother “Are you going to prove that Santa Claus is real by celebrating grandma getting trampled by animals?” Of course.
- What kind of child is this? – What Christmas song is this? It feels like a nocturnal celebration of a Witcher ballad.
- Baby, it’s cold outside “It’s better to trick someone than at Christmas.”
- Santa Baby — A fun, sexy Christmas song that makes this woman sound like a gold digger? The 50s were interesting.
- Merry Christmas, the war is over “So it’s not Christmas.” Swelling. And the children at the end can fill the circle in the corridor.
- This is Christmas to me — I don’t hate a cappella music, but it’s weird and doesn’t feel Christmassy.
- Burunduchki song – Maybe once in the Christmas season is good. Could be. Anything else causes headaches.
- Little Drummer Boy – I don’t know which is more boring, endless versions of this song or “par-rum, pum-pum-pum”.
- We heard the angels on high – Glorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ugh. Why do we care about Ex-Chelsea Day-o?
- Have a wonderful Christmas – Thanks again, Ryan George, for pointing out the hilarious absurdity.
Paul McCartney’s A Wonderful Christmas is about friends who do magic, but someone comes in and suddenly has to play it cool. pic.twitter.com/0FscqecVzW
— Ryan George (@theryangeorge) December 11, 2019
- Almost the worst profession: Hark sings The Herald Angels the and First Noel – Do not hatred classics (A Christmas Carol is my favorite) and Hark maybe because I sang it every year at school and played it as a kid…plus, I watch A Charlie Brown Christmas twice a year…but boring people just don’t do it for me anyway. Give me joy!
Week 14 Fantasy Football Projections
🚨 TRY IT 🚨 These may differ from my rating degrees I would start players In addition to the context, for example, “Even if it is dangerous, it needs the upper right side.” Also, based 4-point TDs, 6-point rests and half-PPR for QB
Download link added on Thursday
***These are DO NOT Updated Sunday morning, FYI***
Week 14 Fantasy Football Ratings
🚨 TRY IT 🚨
- We at Fantasy Nation (via Football Diehards ) may have solved the rating widget issue. All three scores work and are edited by me (unlike before) and the widget allows you to scroll on Android (in the browser) without using two fingers! YAY!
- Regularly updated, so check back before locking lines.
(Photo by Todd Kirkland/Getty Images)