Be on the lookout for many business additions coming to the Super 1 Foods area in Athol.
New locations include a Northwest Specialty Hospital, Dunteman Physical Therapy, Dollar Tree, Grease Monkey (with a car wash), Elite Tire and Wheel, Jitterz Coffee, AutoZone, P1FCU, a garage apartment, and possibly a breakfast restaurant and two fast food joints.
At least three parcels of the complex are still available or under negotiation. Anyone interested can contact KC Reese with NAI Black at 208-755-7629.
Bunker Bar is expanding in Post Falls
Many changes and additions are nearing completion at The Bunker Bar at 702 N. Spokane St. in Post Falls.
A 1,000-square-foot addition just opened along with a large patio, an interior remodel, and utilities to support live music. Additions will include outdoor fireplaces and more parking spaces.
Opening in 2019, The Bunker Bar is a military-themed 21-plus venue with drinks and burgers. Hours are 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. and midnight on weekends. Closed Sundays.
Owners are Jammie and Trace Miller with managers Sam, Matt, Mackenzie and Vannessa. Phone 208-981-1180. Check out www.burgerbunker.com.
Five Pine Wealth Management Traits
With fee-based managers and financial planners, Five Pine Wealth Management has moved from 210 E. Sherman to Suite 111 in the Coeur d’Alene North building at 250 Northwest Blvd.
Working with more than 300 households in the region, options include wealth management with low cost investment options and retirement, tax and estate planning.
Partners Ben Holzhauser and Jeremy Morris are assisted by Hunter Schertz and Sherrie Petersen. The working hours are 8-17 weekdays and weekends by agreement. Phone 877-333-1015. Check out www.fivepinewealth.com.
St. Joseph’s Clinic opens in Post Falls
With a full spectrum of medical and surgical treatments, St. Joseph’s Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy Clinic in a new building at 849 N. Syringa St. in Post Falls.
Services include chronic sinusitis treatment, allergy testing and immunotherapy, chronic ear infections, hearing testing and hearing aids, nasal and swallowing disorders, sleep apnea and snoring, thyroid-parathyroid disorders and surgery, in-office sinus imaging, ultrasound and FNA of thyroid nodules and head and neck tumors and cancer.
Hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Thursday and 7am to 2pm Friday with vendors Thomas Detar, Erik Gilbert, Chad McCormack, Philip Gardner, Mallory Bruner and Marissa Ryan. They also have an office in Suite 100 at 2288 N. Merritt Creek Loop in Riverstone.
Phone 208-777-1320 in Post Falls and 208-215-2284 in CdA. Check www.stjosephsent.com.
- Coeur Climbing Company is leasing a large warehouse space at 764 S. Clearwater in the Riverbend Commerce Park in Post Falls to open in early 2023.
- The fourth location in Kootenai County for Dutch Bros. Coffee will soon be built at 6299 W. Pointe Parkway, next to Panda Express near Cabela’s and Walmart, in Post Falls.
- A new building for Anthem Pacific Homes is under construction at Highway 41 and 16th in Post Falls. Three of the four 1,800- to 2,000-square-foot suites are available for office space flex leasing through owner Jeremy Voeller at www.anthempacific.com. Phone 208-981-0448.
- A large new building with River City Urology on the second floor is under construction at Spokane Street and Third in Post Falls. The urology practice is expanding from Ironwood in Coeur d’Alene. With completion scheduled for Feb. 1, the first floor will have a chiropractor and 3,500 square feet of space available through broker Josh Beebe of Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty at 208-699-7980.
- There are rumors of a North 40 coming to Rathdrum and a Costco on State Line.
- The Ten/6 restaurant that had been on Fourth Street a few years ago, where Izzy’s Comfort Kitchen is now, will be in the building under construction at Government Way and Mill Street.
- The former Wells Fargo building at Sherman and Third will house a Highlands Day Spa, an art gallery and offices for owner Pepper Smock’s Windermere-Coeur d’Alene Realty.
- Look for a November opening for new buildings called Appleway Quarter at 271 and 291 E. Appleway, between Baskin-Robbins and Verizon. Building 271 will house The Wellness Bar and has 1,200 square feet of commercial space available. Building 291 will have Hometown Chiropractic and Chip Cookie.
*Rivaura Estates Winery will be located in the former Live For Blue building at 505 E. Sherman.
- Uncorked With Friends will be located at 9443 Government Way in Hayden.
- Cochinito Taqueria will be in Hayden.
- Look out for Prime IV Hydration & Wellness at Ironwood Square.
- A large building is under construction at 9046 W. Prairie Ave. (near Greensferry) for Mountain View Business Center. Contact Royce Johnston at 208-691-3054 for team rental information. For rental information contact Logan Rude at 208-651-8825.
- Construction should begin soon on a Class A professional office building on the northwest corner of the intersection of Prairie Avenue and Ramsey Road in Hayden.
- A new Metro Express Car Wash will be built where the “Coming Soon” sign is located at the intersection of Lancaster Road and US 95 in Hayden.
- Burke’s Restoration is building a new location at 3801 W. Riverbend Ave., in Post Falls. Details soon.
- The Thomas George building planned for the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue will have 18 stories mixed with commercial space on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
- Look for details on new buildings under construction for corporate offices for Rogers Burgers on Government Way and Caliber Collision by Metro Car Wash in Post Falls.
- Watch for commercial construction west of Highway 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 commercial spaces are in the planned Prairie Crossing Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction outside Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-storey mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with businesses including Ten/6 Restaurant) on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute (OPTI) is building a new building in Hayden.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s quick service will soon be in a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Look for the opening of Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery off Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi’s Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where Outback Steakhouse was located at the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- Look for an Indigo Urgent Care building under construction next to the Starbucks in the Crossroads Center off Ramsey Road.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Centre, is being built at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Don Thompson has retired after 40 years in business here and Alert Micro Systems at 701 N. Fourth St. has closed and will become a residence.
- Donohoe Construction will be in the large building at 2033 Seltice west of Post Falls.
- Berry Bay Smoothies will be located at 8150 N. Cornerstone Drive, in Hayden.
- The word “swimming” upside down is still “swimming”.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]