TOKYO, Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global 3D animation market The size accounted for 16,527 million USD in 2021 and it is estimated to reach a market size of 47,021 million USD by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2022 to 2030.
3D animation market statistics
- The global market value of 3D animation was USD 16,527 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2022 to 2030
- North America 3D Animation Market Revenue Reached Over 37% Market Share In 2021
- The Asia-Pacific 3D Animation market growth is set to register a remarkable CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period 2022-2030
- Based on technique type, the 3D modeling segment accounted for around 30% of the total market share in 2021
- By end-users, the media and entertainment segment acquired 34% of the market share
- The increasing use of VFX technology in motion pictures is a popular market trend for 3D animation fueling industry demand
Growth factors of 3D animation market
- Increasing trend in 3D mobile games and applications
- Increasing application of geospatial analysis and navigation
- Growing demand in medical forensics
Request a Free Sample Report @ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/2730
3D animation market Report Coverage:
|market||3D animation market|
|3D animation market Size 2021||$16,527 million|
|3D animation market Forecast 2030||$47,021 million|
|3D animation market CAGR over the period 2022-2030||12.5%|
|3D animation market analysis period||2018 – 2030|
|3D animation market base year||2021|
|3D animation market forecast data||2022 – 2030|
|Covered Segments||By technology type, by revenue, by deployment, by end use, and by geography|
|3D animation market Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Important companies in profile||Autodesk, Inc., Pixar Animation Studios, DreamWorks Animation LLC, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Cartoon Network Studios, Studio Ghibli Inc., Warner Bros. Animation, Nickelodeon Animation Studios and Corel Corporation.|
|report coverage||Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Competitive Analysis, Player Profiling, Regulatory Analysis|
Impact of COVID-19 on the 3D animation market
It would be unbelievable to say that the pandemic hasn’t had an impact on the industry. Every industry involved in visual effects, animation, and video game design has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, it will be difficult to predict which projects will be delayed, but the entertainment industry is working hard to adapt to such situations. In the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, Nickelodeon launched the #KidsTogether initiative, Cartoon Network created PSAs to support pandemic awareness, and NVIDIA announced expansion of GPU licensing to 500 licenses to help companies support workers . The animation industry hasn’t shut down and is actually growing by leveraging its deep-rooted community.
Global 3D Animation Market Business Strategies
- In September 2016, NVIDIA announced a collaboration with Maxon, a pioneer in 3D modeling, animation, painting, and rendering solutions. This collaboration between the two companies gives Maxon access to Material Definition Technology and NVIDIA Ray.
- In July 2016, Wacom, a pioneer in the development of interactive pen tablets, pen displays and digital interference solutions, and Pixologic announced a collaboration. Through this alliance, Pixologic will be able to provide its commercial customers with an intuitive 3D pen capable of supporting 3D design.
Check the report detailed table of contents @
3D animation market segmentation
The technique type, component, deployment and end-user segments are used to subdivide the global 3D animation market. The market is divided into four categories based on the type of technique used: 3D rendering, 3D modeling, animated graphics and visual effects. By component, the market is segmented into hardware, software and service segments. Additionally, there are two types of deployment: on-premise and on-demand. Media & Entertainment, Academics, Architecture & Construction, Manufacturing, Government & Defense, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and others are other end-user categories.
3D animation market share
According to our 3D animation industry research, the 3D modeling techniques segment will account for the bulk of the global 3D animation market. Depending on the component, 3D animation software will make up a sizeable portion of the global 3D animation market. According to our 3D animation market forecast, the on-premise delivery segment held the majority of the market share in the base year and is expected to follow throughout the forecast period. The media and entertainment segment accounts for most of the revenue growth in the global 3D animation market.
As major players in the VFX and visualization industries adopt on-premises solutions to maintain and operate data, opportunities for data security and cost savings become available. These promising factors are fueling the segmental growth, which in turn is supporting the expansion of the global 3D animation market.
Regional growth of the 3D animation market
The global 3D animation market is segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
The 3D animation market is now dominated by North America and this trend is set to continue throughout the projection period. According to Statista, the global animation market was valued at US$259 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach US$270 billion by 2020. Animated films are believed to gross about $200 million at their peak due to their success at the Hollywood box office. Disney is one of the most well-known animation companies and has significantly impacted the animation market and will continue to do so for years to come. These elements are helping to expand the 3D animation market in North America.
In contrast, the 3D animation market will experience the fastest CAGR growth in Asia-Pacific in the next few years. One of the main factors driving the expansion of the 3D animation market in the APAC region is the growing influence of the media and entertainment sector. The Asia-Pacific countries with the greatest potential for the 3D animation sector are China, Singapore, Australia and India. The 3D animation industry in Asia Pacific is expanding due to factors such as increasing use of visual effects technology in Bollywood movies and 3D mobile games and applications.
Buy this premium research report –
Market participants of 3D animations
Major players in the 3D animation market include Autodesk, Inc., Pixar Animation Studios, DreamWorks Animation LLC, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Cartoon Network Studios, Studio Ghibli Inc., Warner Bros. Animation, Nickelodeon Animation Studios and Corel Corporation.
Questions answered by this report
- – What was the size of the 3D animation market in 2021?
- What will be the CAGR of 3D Animation market during the forecast period, 2022 to 2030?
- Who are the major players in the global 3D animation market?
- Which region held the largest share of the 3D animation market in 2021?
- What are the key market drivers of 3D Animation market?
- Who is the Largest 3D Animation End User Market?
- What will the market value of 3D animation be in 2030?
Browse more research topics technology Related:
The globe P2P Payments Market size taken into account $1,872 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach a market size of $9,135 billion by 2030 is growing at a CAGR of 19.7% from 2022 to 2030.
The globe Data Protection Software Market size taken into account $1,692 million in 2021 and is expected to reach a market size of $35,088 million by 2030; grows at a CAGR of 40.2%.
The globe Anti-Plagiarism Software Market size was estimated $737 million in 2021 and is expected to reach a market size of $4,806 million by 2030; grows at a CAGR of 23.3%.
Around Acumen Research and Consulting:
Acumen Research and Consulting is a global provider of market intelligence and consulting services to the information technology, investment, telecommunications, manufacturing and consumer technology markets. ARC helps investment communities, IT professionals and executives make fact-based decisions about technology purchases and develop firm growth strategies to sustain market competition. With a team size of over 100 analysts and more than 200 years of collective industry experience, Acumen Research and Consulting ensures it offers a combination of industry knowledge and global and national expertise.
For the latest update, follow us Twitter and, LinkedIn
Mr Richard Johnson
Acumen Research and Consulting
United States: +13474743864
E-mail: [email protected]